First Plug in power wire on battery. Refer to the Getting Started instructions see link. https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011231672-Wyze-Cam-v3
Make sure the camera is also plugged in.
You should hear “Ready to Connect”
If you are resetting camera before setup press and hold reset button for 30 seconds
Next on your phone download “Wyze” APP
6. Open Wyze APP
7. Click Plus sign on top left
8. Click Add Device
9. Click Cameras
10. Click Wyze Cam OG
11. Click Next
12. If it is not saying ready to connect then Carefully pop camera out of case to access the reset button on the bottom of the device. The SD card slot is also located on the bottom as well. Hold the reset button for 5 seconds. You should then hear ready to connect.
13. In the APP check the box if it said “Ready…to connect” Then click Begin setup
14. Select a WIFI network. This is needed to set up the camera. The camera will function in the field without WIFI. Enter your password for the WIFI
15. It will now connect
16. Name Camera and click Finish
17. You can add camera plus which gives you more features.
18. You can create or add camera to a group or share the device or skip
19. When done click All Wyze Cam OG are set up
20. After setup click the gear top right to get to the settings, then click Advanced. See images below for recommended settings.
Other Rules can be set up If deploying without a hot spot, the camera will run the program that has been saved.